Admission to IIF programmes is very competetive and strictly on merit.
ELIGIBILITY for ADMISSION to Regular Programme: MBF/EMBF/FBA (Finance)
Graduation in any discipline (10+2+3) from a UGC/AIU approved university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC). Students appearing in final year/awaiting final year exam results are eligible to apply.
Good score in any of the national level Common Admission Entrance Test conducted by IIMs or XAT, AIMA, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or any other State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per MHRD, GOI guidelines.
IIMs / XLRI / AIMA / any other testing agency have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Final selection is based on overall performance in:
1. Graduation with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC)
2. Entrance Examinations.
Those applicants who do not fulfil the Entrance Exam Criteria, may check for eligibilty under Written Test Exemption Category based on Graduation / PG Marks for Merit Seats Category.
Exemption from Written Test : Self or Corporate Sponsored - NRIs / Foreign / Self (Paid) seats / Exceptionally bright students are exempted from written test.
For more details, fill the form and contact the institute.
3. Group Discussions (GD)
4. Personal Interviews (PI)
5. Special Consideration would be given to female candidates, national / state level sports persons, candidates with achievements in extra curicullar activities such as arts, culture, music, dance, paintings etc, outstanding achievement in any other field/ activities highlighting leadership, decision making qualities, work experience, additional educational qualifications, industry sponsorship, contribution to social causes/community service.
6. 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defence/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
7. 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defence/police/para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
8. Reservation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS or other categories (if any) is provided as per GOI directions.
9. Unfilled seats under vi, vii and viii are offered to the general candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
All Candidates are expected to fill up the application form, pay Application fee of Rs. 1,250/- and submit the same to the institute online or by post or by hand before the last date announced from time to time.
Application Form can be downloaded from www.iif.edu or submitted online at https://registration.iif.edu
Course Fee for 2 year Full-Time Post Graduate Programmes is inclusive of all on-campus facilities excluding hostel accomodation charges.
Admitted students can avail bank loans. In the event of any difficulty, applicants can contact at +91-9999321585; 9811971002. Alternately, an e-mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS & FEE CONCESSIONS
IIF offers scholarships to meritorious candidates. IIF also offers fee ceoncessions / fee waiver to candidates belonging to EWS/SC/ST/OBC/Wards for serving retired defence/ paramilitary forces/ police personnels/ GNIDA authority and local administration based on merit cum means on case to case basis.
However the Fee conceesions cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
REFUND OF FEE
Refund is made as per IIF rules and government guidelines.
Students are expected to be dressed in Business Formals.
DISCIPLINE & ZERO RAGGING
The students are expected to be in the discipline and have a very decent behaviour at the Institute. A strict disciplinary action may be taken for for any ragging, indiscipline or misconduct as per the rules of the institute.
Institute imparts free career counselling to applicants of all post graduate programmes in Management.
For Distance Learning Programme: BBF/MBF Selection is based on Graduation scores, Work Experience of the candidate, Grade Point System (See prospectus for details), References / Recommendation submitted with Application Form.